This role involves the purchasing, inventory, tracking and distribution of IT related assets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Procurement and management of IT related hardware and software.
- Maintain and create relationships with vendors and contact vendors for quotes and pricing.
- Review quotes for accuracy and create purchase orders for the acquisition of technology products.
- Track orders through the entire order and shipping process until delivery is made.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT hardware and software asset management data information.
- Shipping and receiving duties
- Resolve pricing issues and order delays with vendors, while keeping the end user notified of status.
- Assist with the preparation, organization and completion of time sensitive projects via ticketing system and end user correspondence.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong computer literacy is required.
- Ability to think critically and quickly solve problems as they arise
- High degree of professionalism.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple high priority efforts / competing priorities and flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Self driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well within teams.
- Ability to deal tactfully with vendors, suppliers and contractors who provide a broad spectrum of software application products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook is preferred